Guth and Guth P.A. is a general litigation practice that handles Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, Criminal/Traffic, and Estate Law. Our firm was founded on March 12, 1959 by Richard J. Guth and his brother Morton Guth (deceased in 1982). Richard's son, Louis K. Guth, joined the firm in 1994. The office was originally located at 10 N. Calvert Street here in Baltimore, MD until 2014 when we relocated to 6 East Mulberry Street. In May 2021, we relocated to our present location at 22 W. Padonia Rd, Ste. B325, Timonium, MD 21093.
We take pride in the fact that for over 50 years, we have represented individuals and families throughout the Baltimore area. We handle cases in both the Baltimore City/County courts, in addition to the surrounding counties within the state of Maryland.