The team at Guth & Guth, P.A. has over 50 years' experience handling a variety of personal injury matters, including but
not limited to:
- Auto Accidents
- Workers' Compensation cases
- Slip and Falls
Tips To Remember If You Are In An Auto Accident
- Stay calm and do not admit fault to anyone.
- Call the police and make sure you get the officer's information and the police report number.
- Make sure you obtain all information on the other driver and vehicle, including the tag number, registration information, and driver's license information, even if the officer tells you it will
be in the police report.
- Take photos of everything, including photos of damage to all vehicles and photos of the scene and surrounding area.
- If you are injured, seek medical attention as soon as possible at a hospital, urgent care facility, or your primary care physician.
- Contact your insurance company immediately and report the claim. Once reported, obtain all claim information including the claim number and adjuster's information.
- Do not give any recorded statement to the other party's insurance company until you have spoken with your attorney.
If you or someone you know has been in an auto accident or has suffered an injury as the result of the negligence of another, please give our office a call today for a free
Have questions or would like to make an appointment?
Call us at 410 837-4100 410 837-4100 or use our contact form.